Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Get back...

...to where I once belonged, Part 11.
"Off I go into the wild blue yonder..."  I have retrieved my passport and green card from the bag that I stuffed them into during my evacuation from Vinoland (due to the October 8th wildfire) owing to the fact that I'll be in need of them later today.  Yes, once again, I am off home to Blighty.  Just me, my passport, my green card, a canine-adorned credit card, some hard cash and a fairly large suitcase chock-full of spicy-cinnamony-pumpkiny-goodness.  Excess baggage, here I come.
Get back JoJo!

4 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Wonder who'll have more fun over there, but seeing you playing a Thud guitar with the little Ramomoas would make my day. ;)
Be blessed!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: I can't play anything, (I've left an opportunity for Thud there), so that's why seeing the 'Ramonas' play is so great :)

Thud said...

I have ALL the talent...ha!

Vinogirl said...

Thud: See, opportunity grasped!