Thursday, November 24, 2016

Gratitude and gladness.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone!
Even though Thanksgiving is not an English holiday I think it is good to have a day when all of us count our blessings be they big, or small.  I am thankful for family, friends, good health, a roof over my head and a full tummy.  And, last but not least, Vinodog 2.  (I just love her to death).
Vinomaker is currently enjoying a chilled glass of 2014, Groth Chardonnay (Napa Valley AVA). Of course he is.  I haven't decided what I am going to quaff today, but I have a pretty good idea that it is going to be sparkling.
Let's get this holiday season started!

3 comments:

Thud said...

Happy thanksgiving to all the vino peeps and dog.

New Hampshire Wineman said...

VG and Thud: Here, here!

Vinogirl said...

Thud: We all had a good day, thanks.

NHW: Vinodog 2 didn't have any wine, but she was thankful for some tasty morsels of Thanksgiving goodies that just happened to fall in her direction.