Sunday, March 13, 2016

Singing, and tying, in the rain.

It didn't stop raining once today, so I donned my rain jacket and out into vineyard I went to tie down the Syrah canes.  Unfortunately, I didn't manage to finish - I'd estimate that I am about 80% done.  And I did indeed sing in the rain (a little Nana Mouskouri).  I began by singing to Vinodog 2, but she soon was off chasing squirrels, barking at passing deer and harassing our neighbours horses.  So I sang to myself.
The Orange Muscat vines are progressing very nicely, I just wish they could get a little sunshine.  I hear that towards the end of this coming week that the temps will be up into the mid to high 70s, so it looks like my wish will be granted.

2 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

All I've got to say is: I'mSingingInTheRain

Thomas said...

Just took a look at our fifteen-day forecast. Not a sunlight to be seen on the horizon, if we can see the horizon through all the grey.

We all need a Vitamin D blast!