Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Birthday: 2016.

I had the pleasure of having another birthday today, whoo hoo!  I turned 29, again - it's a birthday miracle!
Really good day; good pressies (even got a gopher trap), good food, good drink (including two bottles of bubbles) and good weather.
I did a tiny bit of work (in the vineyard); had lunch out (at the Oxbow); went wine tasting (Goosecross Cellars); did my favourite walk with V2 (down at the Napa River); had dinner out (Ca' Momi, Napa).  Busy, busy having fun, thanks to Vinomaker.
Oh...and Happy Birthday John Toshack.
Vinogirl loves birthdays.

4 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

Happy, by now belated, Birthday! Cheers!
Two things: I very much liked the Ca' Momi 2012 Merlot, but haven't tried any of their Cabs; do you have any tasting notes?
And, isn't a gopher trap like getting a dishwasher? Personally I'd like to get a new car to replace my nine year old Civic!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Ca' Momi was interesting, (wine, food and service).

Squirrel/gopher trap was more budget-appropriate!

Thud said...

firstly, you and big sis both 29? I'm doing something wrong.Secondly, a gopher trap for your bday? you need to get out more.

Vinogirl said...

Thud: Re: gopher trap - you have met Vinomaker, haven't you? Consider the source.