Friday, December 11, 2015

Winery Christmas Lights 14.

Just to keep things interesting, I sometimes take a different way to and from TWWIAGE.  Call me crazy.  There is so much going on this time of year in the valley that I had forgotten that Trefethen Family Vineyards always has a fun Christmas light display on the corner of Highway 29 and Oak Knoll Avenue.  I saw Trefethen's Christmas lights on the way home from work on Wednesday night; a rustic buckboard with brightly illuminated Christmas packages.  Thanks, Trefethen Family.
I finally got my own Christmas tree up today.  I had wanted to get my tree up last week, but stuff got in the way.
Let's get this party started!

3 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

VG: How ace is that!
Playing off your last post, I couldn't resist messing with the English language!
I'm always looking for an angle by which to taste a wine, and choosing to celebrate Christmas with Trefethen and you is a good excuse to look for one of theirs.
As for taking "The path less traveled", that's my own proclivity as well (mercurial mind)!
I know: TMI!

Thud said...

yay chrimbo!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: It's brilliant!

Thud: Double yay!