Thursday, March 12, 2015

In memoriam.

I'll only do this once: that is post a picture of my dearly missed old girl who would have turned 17 years old today.
Vinodog 1 would do anything to please me, which included letting me dress her up in silly costumes, she was so patient.  And here she is posing as Bacchus, (sporting real grape leaves along with plastic grapes), in a photograph that went along with a wine lot at an auction (the proceeds benefited the SPCA).  She was a great dog.
I have enough photographs of V1 that I could probably post a different one each day for a good few years.  This is the last one.
Vinogirl misses you, Miss Pinion.

4 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

I have infrared vision and I see lots of kisses on that sweet face!

Vinogirl said...

NHW: Absolutely! V1 had the softest fur :)

Thud said...

she was a good old girl, plus I remember how fast she was in her younger years.

Vinogirl said...

Thud: Yes, she was so quick and nimble.