Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Happy anniversary: Version 2014.

Today is my, and Vinomaker's, 8th wedding anniversary. Happy anniversary to us!
After a quick glass of Contadi Castaldi Franciacorta, Vinomaker and I dined at a neighbourhood restaurant, Cordeiro's Bar & Grill.  Under new owners (at a location that used to be the Bay Leaf restaurant), Cordeiro's was a bit of a confusing dining experience.  Pleasant, but confusing.  Fairly high prices (that won't do anything to attract new customers) and a poor wine list.  That is all I am going to say about Cordeiros's.
Happy anniversary Vinomaker.

4 comments:

New Hampshire Wineman said...

It's a good thing for me that I have a perception of a marriage made in heaven: congratulations!

Thud said...

congrats

Thomas said...

Congratulations, newlyweds.

Vinogirl said...

NHW, Thud, Tomasso: Thank you all.