Tuesday, September 06, 2011

Happy Blogday.

This evening, I felt that the third anniversary of my blog called for a celebratory dessert. So, one chunk of banana nut bread (topped with a scoop of banana gelato and drizzled with a Cabernet syrup) later, my craving for revelry was satiated. I think I really should have treated myself to a candle though.

~
Once again, I want to say a quick thank you to those who regularly comment on Vinsanity. It is always a lot of fun to read your comments and I am very appreciative of your time and input.
Roll on year 4!

3 comments:

Thud said...

Lots more to come I hope.

Affer said...

You are one of my must-read bloggers! Right, now you're blushing, give us poor folk back home some gen on the cabernet syrup; never seen that before but it looks delish!

Vinogirl said...

Annika: Thank you and welcome to Vinsanity.

Thud: With my little brain, it's a constant struggle. I'll try my best.

Affer: Aw, shucks :)
As for the syrup, it was a gift and I'd never heard of it before.