Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Get back...

...to where I once belonged, Part 2.
Vinogirl is going home. This evening I begin my journey home to Liverpool - whoo hoo! I will miss the Vinodogs, the vines and Vinomaker, of course, but I can't wait to be back on English soil. And, also I'm really looking forward to meeting my new nephew.
Posts on Vinsanity may be scant for the next fortnight as I don't know how much free time I'll have...but please, stay tuned.
My suitcase is packed, my passport is at the ready.
Get back JoJo!

4 comments:

Leon Stolarski said...

Have a good trip. And bring some sun with you - the weather has turned a bit iffy again!

Thud said...

hurry up

Cesar Valverde said...

Safe trip, and enjoy your stay.

However as Leon said: you missed summer, that was last week. It's raining again now.

Cesar Valverde said...

p.s. Like the composition on the picture.